Lucknow Community Christian Reformed Church
We hope this site will help you to, get to know us better.
We are located at 293 Place Street in the village of Lucknow on the border of Huron and Bruce counties in Ontario, Canada just 14 km from Lake Huron.
We trust that you will have a warm and spirit-filled experience as we worship together. You and your family are invited to join us for worship at 10:00 am Sunday mornings. After the service, everyone is welcome to the time of fellowship and refreshments.
- We have a Nursery for infants and toddlers.
- Our Sunday School children age 3 to 9 leave part way thru the worship service to attend Sunday School.
- There are devices available for those who require improved hearing.
- Our Sanctuary is accessible with a ramp at the front of the church and an elevator using the side entrance.
- An audio recording of the sermon is available upon request.
Up Coming Sundays
November 11 - Remembrance Day
There will be NO worship service this morning at Lucknow Community Christian Reformed Church.
We invite you to attend along with us and the Lucknow Community to the
9:30 am Community Remembrance Day Service at Lucknow Presbyterian Church, 578 Havelock St, Lucknow.
The service will be followed by the 11:00 am Remembrance Day service at the Lucknow Cenotaph, to remember those who lost their life to secure our freedom.
- Please Note the Time and Location - See you There
Tom Mosterd, will lead our morning worship service
Stewardship - time, Talent, and Treasure
Ecc. 3:1-11, I Peter 4:7-11, Deut. 8:10-18
Audio recorded services can be found on the "sermon message" page!